Infrared Inspection Software
| We recommend Home Inspector Pro inspection software for all your inspecting needs. It runs on Windows & Mac and handles thermal imaging side by side with normal digital images great! For more information check out the Home Inspector Pro website. Home Inspector Pro is used in 10 counties and in 4 different languages.|
All students taking a course through this site receive $50 off the program for a total of only $449!
Partial List of Features
- Home inspection software that runs on Mac & Windows. All files are interchangable between the two versions of the program.
- Template System: Our unique template system allows you to easily customize the program so that only the features of the property you are working on appear on the report. You can create an unlimited number of templates which allow you to transform the look of the program to fit your needs. Everything from the menus down to the materials list can be customized. Once you finish a template you can share it with your friends, or upload it to our server for others to use. Inspectors currently use Home Inspector Pro to do everything from a pre-inspection to a 500 room hotel. Most other companies require separate programs to perform corporate and residential programs; here you can do it all with one!
- No need for Word, Access or other programs: Most home inspector software requires you to purchase Microsoft Access or Word. Not here. Everything you need is contained within one program.
- Quickly Change Tables: Tables containing materials or types of damage can be quickly edited on the fly on the job site, or before hand. Either way, your work can be saved and used later within your template.
- Upload Inspection Reports: Once you have finished a report you can upload it to the internet from within the program as well as have an email sent to the real estate agent and the home buyer/seller that has a link the the report for them to view.
- Impress Real Estate Agents: When an agent logs into the website they are able to see all reports that have been uploaded for them, who performed the inspection, the date, and more. This is a great selling point to agents and keeps you organized as well.
- Easy to read inspection reports: Your reports will get right to the point, listing exactly what's wrong in an easy to read format. See a sample report for an example.
- Table of Contents & Summary: Home Inspector Pro produces a table of contents along with it's summary page. This allows real estate agents to quickly find the page they are looking for as well as produces a professional looking report.
- Add Unlimited Photographs: You can add as many photographs into the report as you'd like. It's easy to include a few photos for a condo, or a hundred photos for a large business. Then select the title of the photograph by quickly selecting from areas in your template, or type in your own.
- Add Unlimited Documents: Want to add the ASHI or NACHI guidelines into your report? Want to add an introduction describing each area you inspect? You can add an unlimited number of documents into each template. The documents can have their own page or appear at the top of an inspection page.
- Address Book: An address book within the program is used to maintain data on all the real estate agents and other contacts you'd like to store. The realtor for the inspection is easily chosen from a drop down box containing your contacts.
- Help Documents: Flash animated tutorials detail every part of the program. .
- Contract Page: Create your own unlimited page contract and print it out on the job site, or email it to your clients before hand. Client information is automatically merged into the contract to make your job easier and your contract more professional. A spell check is also included!
- Earthquake Page: Many states in earthquake areas require a form to be filled out. This special page has been integrated into the program and your report. If you don't need it, it won't print out and can even be removed from the program.
- Great Looking Reports: You can add colorful headers and borders to the report. You can even have a different color assigned to each section.